Thursday 9 February 2012

The gods must be crazy!

That's what I was thinking after 2 hectic days at work. It looks like all the issues will be solved tomorrow, but this detox week is not exactly turning out the way I had hoped. Stress levels are as high as ever, I'm still working long days and my nights are still very short...but I'm actually enjoying myself so I'm not complaining!

I was, however, in urgent need of a serious stress killer!
And look what was waiting for me when I got home...


Richard Armitage for Recognise Magazine

What can I say? My detox week may not be the greatest success, but this cool new picture sure put a smile on my face! It's the beard and the short hair... the perfect combination!

The other pictures that we've seen from this photoshoot have Richard in smart suits that make him look really classy and stylish, but this one is really something else. The casual 1950's style fits perfectly and I think he really looks like a movie star... the movie star that he's about to become...

Anyway, enough of the fangirl 'squeeing' for today: I'm going to follow my own advice and get a decent night's sleep tonight.

Sweet dreams everyone!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. The pants are very 1950s, aren't they? Not my favourite style period - much material used to banish the war years' rationing. :) But I like the photo and beard...

    fitzg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you detox isn't going as planned. At least you had this striking photo waiting for you at the end of the day! He really does looks incredibly handsome in this picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he's the best pick-me-up I can think of too, although I'm still not overly keen on the beard and prefer my RA with some designer stubble and longer hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always glad to see a new Richard Armitage picture! As you know, I'm a huge fan of the beard. ♥

    ReplyDelete