Wednesday 15 August 2012

A birthday countdown in pictures (#15)

Welcome to day 15 of our countdown to the 41th birthday of one of the most talented actors of his generation: Mr. Richard Crispin Armitage. Leicester lad, professional chameleon, DIY expert and lover of literature.

I started this countdown to be able to illustrate the things I love about Richard Armitage with pictures. I've mentioned his voice, I've talked about his elegance, his talent, his beautiful blue eyes. But there's one more thing that I adore about this man: his profile!

Just look at this picture of John Porter from episode 3 of Chris Ryan's Strike Back:

Richard Armitage as John Porter in Chris Ryan's Strike Back
Could this man be any more perfect? Smooth skin, dark (short!) hair, those perfect sideburns, that designer stubble, the beautiful, long neck, the narrow lips, the hopelessly irresistible lines around his eyes, the shape of that nose... even his ears are perfect!

Or am I just biased? ;-)

One more thing: My man should wear black. That's his colour. And I adore him as the perfect embodiment of "tall, dark and handsome". But I have to admit that he looks good in this picture. The earthy sand tones suit him extremely well. And those sunglasses...P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.



What's a birthday without a birthday present? But what do you get the man who's living his dream?
This year, consider donating to one of Richard's selected charities (Shelter, The Salvation Army, Childline and Barnardo's) - visit his
Just Giving page. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I adore him in these clothes! When I saw him in them in SB I couldn't get over how much they suited him even though I love him in black. It was good to see him in what I presume was the same tee-shirt in the Second Hobbit production video.

    http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/images/gallery/Hobbit/2ndProdVideo/album/slides/Video2-RA04.html

    As to his profile - well I too find that everything about it is perfect. Change one iota of it and it wouldn't be him!! The above picture shows just how beautiful he is and I find it quite breathtaking!! And check out that gorgeous jawline! ;) John Porter!!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete